Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Log in to Alma
Library card number = digits under the bar code on your library card
PIN = surname until you change it
Ask the library
Problems finding information?
Which database should I use?
How search in database?
How do I manage my references?
Latest news from the library
- Link to the latest library news
- Students currently working on their theses are allowed to borrow a limited amount of books. Pre-order form available on the intranet.
- You don't have to return any books as long as ÅAU is closed. We will prolong the loans as long as needed.
- Knovel (Elsevier)
Are you looking for e-books, and can't find what you are looking for in Ebook central? Try Knovel! The database is available unti April 18. Link to Knovel
If you have any questions don't hesistate to contact me. I'm here to help!
Fill out the Library card application form online. You can pick up your library card the next day at one of our service desks. Please remember to bring ID!
Login as ÅAU user
In order to access licensed e-material, you need to connect your library card with your ÅAU user account.
- Login to Alma (upper-right corner)
- Choose HAKA and login with your ÅAU username and password
- Enter your email address, Save
- You receive a link via e-mail. NB! The link must be opened with the same web browser you used to enter your e-mail adress. No e-mail? Perhaps you have registered another address at the library? Try again with another email address.
- Change password (PIN). Go to My profile tab, Edit contact information and pincode. Add a PIN code consisting o four digits (no letters or special characters), Send
Next time, you simply login using your HAKA credentials.
Login as non-ÅAU user
Log in with your library-card number.
- Go to Alma and login (upper right corner)
- Choose E-mail login (library card) and enter your e-mail address. Login and Close.
- You receive a login link via e-mail. NB! The link must be opened with the same web browser you used to enter your e-mail address.
No e-mail? Perhaps you have registered another address at the library? Try again with another email address.
FI-20500 Turku, Finland
Phone +358-2-215 4413
Help me to improve the content!
Please report broken links and missing information to linda.nisula[at]abo.fi.