Gå till huvudinnehållet
Det verkar som att du använder Internet Explorer 11 eller en äldre version. Den här webbplatsen fungerar bäst med moderna webbläsare som de senaste versionerna av Chrome, Firefox, Safari och Edge. Om du fortsätter med den här webbläsaren kan du få oväntad
Try our new online support via Zoom
Where can I find information? Problems with digital resources? We help e.g. with articles, e-books, and references management, every Thursday 11-13.
Log in to the Satellite via Zoom, and get instant help!
Ask the library
Problems finding information?
Which database should I use?
How search in database?
How do I manage my references?
Fill out the Library card application form online. You can pick up your library card the next day at one of our service desks. Please remember to bring ID!
Connect library card
ÅAU students and personell not logged in since 2020 must reconnect their library card to their account.
- Login to Alma (upper-right corner)
- Choose HAKA and login with your ÅAU username and password
- Go to the Library Cards tab and press Connect library/parallll card. Enter your email address, Save
- You receive a link via e-mail. NB! The link must be opened with the same web browser you used to enter your e-mail adress. No e-mail? Perhaps you have registered another address at the library? Try again with another email address.
- Change password (PIN). Go to My profile tab, Edit contact information and pincode. Add a PIN code consisting o four digits (no letters nor special characters), Send
Next time, you simply login using your HAKA credentials.
Login as non-ÅAU user
Log in with your library-card number.
- Go to Alma and login (upper right corner)
- Choose E-mail login (library card) and enter your e-mail address. Login and Close.
- You receive a login link via e-mail. NB! The link must be opened with the same web browser you used to enter your e-mail address.
No e-mail? Perhaps you have registered another address at the library? Try again with another email address.
Phone +358 46 9219943
Help me to improve the content!
Please report broken links and missing information to linda.nisula[at]abo.fi.