Gå till huvudinnehållet
Det verkar som att du använder Internet Explorer 11 eller en äldre version. Den här webbplatsen fungerar bäst med moderna webbläsare som de senaste versionerna av Chrome, Firefox, Safari och Edge. Om du fortsätter med den här webbläsaren kan du få oväntad
Choose e-exam room
In Åbo Åbo Akademi University and the University of Turku share e-exam rooms
- Agora: first floor, room 115B, Yliopistonmäki, Vesilinnantie 5, T6. (There is also a wheelchair place here).
- Publicum: Pub 417, 4. floor, Assistentinkatu 7
- Educarium: Edu 453/454, 4. vån, Assistentinkatu 7
- Teutori: room 105 and room 122, ground floor, Lemminkäinengatan 3
- Turku School of Economics: first floor, Rehtorinpellonkatu
- Your activated key car/student card gives access to the exam rooms as well as to the door to the buildings.
- Link to campus map
In Vasa there is an e-exam room with one computer in Academill, Strandgatan 2, floor E2.
Opening hours for each room is found when you reserve an exam for that room (they are usually open every day or every week day starting from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. or later.
NB! Check that you have keys to the e-exam room, see Booking and keys to e-exam room
- Check in which room you have booked an exam (all exams can be taken in all exam rooms, but you can only log on to the computer in the room for which you have booked your exam).
- NB! You are not allowed to bring ANYTHING into the exam room.
- If you need to bring medicines or similar equipment into the exam room, inform us via email@example.com in advance.
- Before entering the exam room, please leave your outdoor clothing, bag, food & drink, papers, phone, smart watch etc in the lockers outside the room. You may not bring any course materials or other means of assistance into the room. The lockers work with 50 cent and/or 1€ coins (bring both).
- Note that it is to be considered cheating if you bring things into the exam rooms!
- There is video surveillance in the rooms.