In Åbo Åbo Akademi University and the University of Turku share e-exam rooms
- Agora: first floor, room 115B, Yliopistonmäki, Vesilinnantie 5, T6. (There is also a wheelchair place here).
- Publicum: Pub 417, 4. floor, Assistentinkatu 7
- Educarium: Edu 453/454, 4. vån, Assistentinkatu 7
- Teutori: room 105 and room 122, ground floor, Lemminkäinengatan 3
- Turku School of Economics: first floor, Rehtorinpellonkatu
- Your activated key car/student card gives access to the exam rooms as well as to the door to the buildings.
- Link to campus map
In Vasa there is an e-exam room with one computer in Academill, Strandgatan 2, floor E2.
Opening hours for each room is found when you reserve an exam for that room (they are usually open every day or every week day starting from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. or later.
NB! Check that you have keys to the e-exam room, see Booking and keys to e-exam room