Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Choose e-exam room
In Åbo Åbo Akademi University and the University of Turku share e-exam rooms
- Agora: first floor, room 115B, Yliopistonmäki, Vesilinnantie 5, T6. (There is also a wheelchair place here).
- Publicum: Pub 417, 4. floor, Assistentinkatu 7, T50.
- Educarium: Edu 453/454, 4. vån, Assistentinkatu 7, T6
- Teutori: room 105 and room 122, ground floor, Lemminkäinengatan 3, (T35).
- Turku School of Economics: first floor, Rektorsåkervägen 3 (T57).
- Your activated key car/student card gives access to the exam rooms as well as to the door to the buildings.
In Vasa there is an e-exam room with one computer in Academill, Strandgatan 2, floor E2.
Opening hours for each room is found when you reserve an exam for that room (they are usually open every day or every week day starting from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. or later.
NB! Check that you have keys to the e-exam room, see Booking and keys to e-exam room
- Check in which room you have booked an exam (all exams can be taken in all exam rooms, but you can only log on to the computer in the room for which you have booked your exam).
- NB! You are not allowed to bring ANYTHING into the exam room.
- If you need to bring medicines or similar equipment into the exam room, inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- Before entering the exam room, please leave your outdoor clothing, bag, food & drink, papers, phone etc in the lockers outside the room. You may not bring any course materials or other means of assistance into the room. The lockers work with 50 cent and/or 1€ coins (bring both).
- Note that it is to be considered cheating if you bring things into the exam rooms!
- There is video surveillance in the rooms.