The ÅAU Library
- acknowledge in Syli that the student has submitted an entry form (the status changes from 'pending' to 'assigned')
- have access to the faculty eGradu addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org och email@example.com) through which they check if the student has submitted the thesis in the correct format (PDF/A), and check that the entry form is correctly completed (if it is not, the ÅAU Library will send a reminder to the author)
- receive an e-mail from the faculty office when a thesis is prepared for publication
- the ÅAU Library publish the version of the thesis that has been submitted for plagiarism checks in Urkund (except in cases of language revision failures)
- if the thesis has been classified as confidential, the faculty forwards the decision about confidentiality to the ÅAU Library (which is to be accessible at the same place as the thesis)
To note concerning language revision failure:
In cases of language revision failures, the Centre for Language and Communication will send a new version of the student's thesis, with the corrections attached, when the language revision has been approved.