Gå till huvudinnehållet
Det verkar som att du använder Internet Explorer 11 eller en äldre version. Den här webbplatsen fungerar bäst med moderna webbläsare som de senaste versionerna av Chrome, Firefox, Safari och Edge. Om du fortsätter med den här webbläsaren kan du få oväntad
Responsibilities of the Head of Department
The Head of Department (or an appointed person)
- Is informed by email from the supervisor that the plagiarism check was successful and that thesis evaluation can be initiated
- appoints two thesis evaluators.
- assures that the thesis evaluators receive information by email regarding:
- who the appointed thesis evaluators are
- the thesis evaluator's responsibilities
- the 20 working day window inside which the evaluation should result in two separate or one mutual statements along with a thesis grade proposal
- the Ouriginal link to the thesis
- link to the faculty's criteria and grounds for the assessment of Master's theses:
Responsibilities of thesis evaluator
The thesis evaluators
- are informed by email from the Head of Department (or a person appointed by him/her) about their task, including the Ouriginal link to the thesis
- shall open the Ouriginal link, evaluate the thesis and write their statements::
- link to the faculty's criteria and ground as well as assessment form for the assessment of Master's theses:
- shall within 20 working days send their own or a mutual statement by email to the faculty's eGradu address, as well as to the supervisor, the head of subject and the student (with the statement(s) attached)
The following email addresses are used: NB! You only send the email to your own faculty's email address!
- Faculty of Arts, Psychology and Theology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Education and Welfare Studies: email@example.com
- Faculty of Social Sciences, Business and Economics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: email@example.com.